Mirmorax company values are RELIABLE, INNOVATIVE, FLEXIBLE and COMPETENT. These values shall be reflected in everything we do at all levels in our company.
OIL IN WATER ANALYZERS
– Solutions that provide accurate, real-time information on the amount of dispersed oil and sand in water. This leads to improved monitoring and control over re-injection and water discharge. Monitoring the separation process becomes more efficient, and production is optimized through the enhanced design and use of separators and filters. Mirmorax aquired the Oil in Water analyzer technology from Roxar Flow Measurements in 2011, and has since then further developed the technology and enhanced the range of products. Today, Mirmorax supplies off the shelf analyzers for purchase and rental in addition to customized analyzers tailored to our clients request. Mirmorax product line consists of Mirmorax Inline Oil in Water Analyzer, Mirmorax Desktop Oil in Water Analyzer and to be launched in 2018, Mirmorax ReadyToGo Oil in Water Analyzer. A subsea design is also available and the Mirmorax Subsea Oil in Water Analyzer will be qualified together with partners in 2018.
- Continuous online Oil-in-Water RTG 100 [PDF]
- Continuous in-line and online Oil-in-Water HR25K [PDF]
- Continuous in-line and online Oil-in-Water LR 100 [PDF]
- Continuous in-line and online Oil-in-Water LR 2500 [PDF]
- SUBSEA OIL-IN-WATER ANALYZER | SOIW 2500 [PDF]
more info at mirmorax website http://mirmorax.com/products/topside/oil-in-water-measurements
– Sampling solutions that overcome the limitations of many of today’s sampling technologies. Our solution involves true volumetric sampling on oil, gas and water in the well without interrupting production. We have technical solutions for topside and subsea sampling.
Eivind Gransæther – previously Commercial Manager and Subsea Engineering Manager at Roxar – founded the company along with employees all holding a Masters level of education or higher. In October 2010, Mirmorax won the Enger Innovation Award from the Norwegian Polytechnic Society based on its “promising innovations and research”.
Mirmorax is based in Sandnes, Norway.